Why go fast if you can learn Khmer slowly . apprendre le khmer lentement.
Here we are in 2019, and I still can't speak Khmer properly.
I'm not saying this to discourage you. I say that because it's the truth.
For what ? Because I'm so busy with my work that I don't take the time I need to learn Khmer anymore . And since then I have not returned to Cambodia.
But as learning Khmer means a lot to me, I'm not giving up. And then my father will soon be retiring, it will help me greatly to boost my learning of the Khmer language!
In the meantime, I am making progress in my projects and I have not forgotten what I wrote in this article on learning Khmer in 3 months . If it is not three months, it will be more. What counts to learn and enjoy.apprentissage du khmer en 3 mois. Si ce n’est pas trois mois, ce sera plus. Ce qui compte d’apprendre et prendre plaisir.
Lacking motivation? Here is an article that should reboost you. Voici un article que devrait vous rebooster.
Your reasons for learning Khmer slowly
Now I would like you to tell me here in the comment space below what brought you to consult this blog:
- You plan to go to Cambodia
- You want to settle in Cambodia
- Want to converse with your Cambodian mother-in-law or anyone in Khmer
- Do you want to become a Khmer teacher? 😀
- You want to do business in Cambodia
- Khmer is a language that attracts you
- You always wanted to learn Khmer but you don't know where to start
- You are looking for a method to learn Khmer
- You like to learn new languages
Tell me what your difficulties are if you have any. Learning Khmer would already only be speaking it, it is quite possible for a French person or any French speaker. I had met a French woman at the Salon de l'Asie who knows how to speak Khmer very well, with a Khmer accent, I was really amazed.
So if Marion you pass by, don't hesitate to come and share your experience here (sorry I lost your email) to tell the readers that you managed to learn that it's not that hard 🙂 Thank you!
Choose your Khmer teacher
Progress faster by taking lessons with your Khmer teacher
- Why learn Khmer
- Learn to speak Khmer by finding native speakers
- Speak Khmer in 3 months
- Effective learning methods to master Khmer pronunciation
- The Khmer alphabet
- The basics of Khmer grammar
- Tips for Pronouncing Khmer
- Count in Khmer with the basics without the fuss
- Say I love you in Cambodian
- Say thank you in Cambodian
- English Khmer translation: Complete guide
- Common expressions and useful phrases for daily communication in Khmer
- Common mistakes learners of Khmer make and how to avoid them
- Daily Khmer to learn Khmer
- “Easy Cambodian” to learn Khmer
- Learn Khmer: The best books and apps to help you
- Which French Khmer dictionary ?
- Learn Khmer on video
- How to learn Khmer online
- How to improve your understanding of Khmer through cultural elements ?
- Study Khmer in France
- The different establishments to learn Khmer
- The best films about Cambodia
- Cultural differences to know when learning Khmer
- Where and how to find a teacher to learn Khmer ?
Around the language