Everyday Khmer is the first book I bought to learn Khmer. I was then very motivated at the start and proud to have bought this book. I share my opinion with you
The contents of the Khmer book on a daily basis Khmer au quotidien
This book is written by Jean-Michel Filippi. It includes a lexicon and an audio CD to help in learning Khmer.
The Daily Khmer Book Test Khmer au quotidien
I had started using the book to learn Cambodian . Although it has an extra audio CD, I quickly gave up learning Khmer. For what ? I lacked motivation!
I still have the book but I switched to another method which I will tell you about later (a little more expensive). Also, the book's writing, pages, and cover aren't "vivid enough" colors. It's also a story of taste and feeling with the book 🙂
According to the comment, this book to learn the Khmer language is not bad. For my part, I no longer use it at the moment because I am testing new methods as you can see with the videos and mobile apps . then more to come. Learning via "Khmer everyday" is a little more traditional with a book and the audio CD .
Attention I never said that this book is zero, what I mean is that you have to find your tools with which you feel best to work . If you're not a fan of mobile apps or videos, then this book should satisfy you.
Available on amazon: Daily Khmer (1CD audio) Khmer au quotidien (1CD audio)
And you, what other books do you use to learn Cambodian?
Cover image photo credit: https://www.shutterstock.com/image-vector/vector-open-paper-book-speech-clouds-236184151 https://www.shutterstock.com/image-vector/vector-open-paper-book-speech-clouds-236184151
- Learn Khmer slowly but surely, if we can do it
- Learn to speak Khmer by finding native speakers
- Speak Khmer in 3 months
- Effective learning methods to master Khmer pronunciation
- Le khmer dans le contexte régional
- Apprenez le khmer en ligne : utilisez les meilleures techniques pour réussir
- The Khmer alphabet
- The basics of Khmer grammar
- Tips for Pronouncing Khmer
- Count in Khmer with the basics without the fuss
- Say I love you in Cambodian
- Say thank you in Cambodian
- English Khmer translation: Complete guide
- Common expressions and useful phrases for daily communication in Khmer
- Common mistakes learners of Khmer make and how to avoid them
- Comment prononcer la capitale du Cambodge : « Phnom Penh »
- Maîtriser les voyelles khmers : astuces pour apprendre rapidement
- Salut en Khmer : Apprenez les bases de la langue pour saluer les gens autour de vous
- Dites bonjour en cambodgien : apprenez les salutations de base pour mieux communiquer
- Daily Khmer to learn Khmer
- “Easy Cambodian” to learn Khmer
- Learn Khmer: The best books and apps to help you
- Which French Khmer dictionary ?
- Learn Khmer on video
- How to learn Khmer online
- How to improve your understanding of Khmer through cultural elements ?
- Study Khmer in France
- The different establishments to learn Khmer
- The best films about Cambodia
- Cultural differences to know when learning Khmer
- Where and how to find a teacher to learn Khmer ?
Around the language