To say "I love you" in Cambodian , you have to take into account a few rules whether you are a man or a woman.
Say I love you in Cambodian
To say these words of love, there is a rule to apply when you are in a relationship or in a romantic relationship.
I love you in Cambodian is "khnhom sralanh anak". “sralanh” means love
If you are a man you can say I love you: bong (man) srorlanh oun (woman) If you are a woman you can say I love you: “Oun srorlanh bong”
Saying Love Words in Cambodian
My love = preuleugu bong My heart = bestdogu bong I miss you = oun heulle oun neulle hèna I think of you = bong kieut mouagu tèl aune I want you = bong tian oun nass I want you = bong tian oun nass
Here is a video to say I love you in Cambodian, you can directly put the subtitles translated into French
Choose your Khmer teacher
Progress faster by taking lessons with your Khmer teacher
- Learn Khmer slowly but surely, if we can do it
- Learn to speak Khmer by finding native speakers
- Speak Khmer in 3 months
- Effective learning methods to master Khmer pronunciation
- The Khmer alphabet
- The basics of Khmer grammar
- Tips for Pronouncing Khmer
- Count in Khmer with the basics without the fuss
- Say thank you in Cambodian
- English Khmer translation: Complete guide
- Common expressions and useful phrases for daily communication in Khmer
- Common mistakes learners of Khmer make and how to avoid them
- Daily Khmer to learn Khmer
- “Easy Cambodian” to learn Khmer
- Learn Khmer: The best books and apps to help you
- Which French Khmer dictionary ?
- Learn Khmer on video
- How to learn Khmer online
- How to improve your understanding of Khmer through cultural elements ?
- Study Khmer in France
- The different establishments to learn Khmer
- The best films about Cambodia
- Cultural differences to know when learning Khmer
- Where and how to find a teacher to learn Khmer ?
Around the language