You are learning Khmer , and you want to have more vocabulary? What could be better than having a French Khmer dictionary in your bag? It may seem a bit “old-fashioned” as a method, but effective when you want to know how to say a word in Cambodian.
Honestly I don't have a French Khmer dictionary at home because I have my Assimil Khmer which already gives a lot of vocabulary. But if you don't have the Assimil method to learn the Cambodian language, you can get a dictionary.
Here is a selection of Cambodian French dictionary.
French Khmer Dictionary by Michel Rethy Antelme
The second revised and expanded version of the French-Khmer dictionary contains more than 16,500 main entries. Before the main part of the book, a very enlightening introduction to the curriculum of the Khmer language, which has gone down in history since the middle of the millennium AD. The provided translation is provided in Khmer text but also in the form of voice transcription. If necessary, specify the context in which the word can be used.
Let us recall the instructions at the level of the language and the inclusion of regionalism in the particularity of the work, the terms used by the monks and the royal family, a large number of new terms in addition to the old ones, and the general terms alongside literary terms to describe the evolution of the Khmer language, the official language of the Kingdom of Cambodia and the mother tongue of the majority of the population, this language is also spoken in the west in neighboring countries and in the Khmer diaspora.
French-Khmer, Khmer-French: pocket dictionary
About 9000 entries, with phonetics in the French-Khmer and Khmer-French sense
Bilingual French-Khmer dictionaries for children
English-Khmer Bilingual Illustrated Animal Dictionary for Children
About This Book: Use this bilingual children's picture dictionary to learn over fifty different animals. Illustrated Bilingual French-Khmer Animal Dictionary for Children
French-Khmer (Cambodian) Professions/ការងារ Illustrated Bilingual Dictionary for Children
Use this illustrated bilingual dictionary to learn more about types of occupations. About the Author: Richard Carlson (Richard Carlson Jr.) is the author of bilingual children's books. www.rich.center. Bilingual French-Khmer (Cambodia) Professional/Illustrated Children's Dictionary
French-Khmer (Cambodian) Clothing Illustrated Bilingual Dictionary for Children
About This Book: Learn types of clothing with this bilingual children's dictionary. French-Khmer (Cambodian) Clothing Illustrated Bilingual Children's Dictionary www.rich.center
French-Khmer (Cambodian) Fruits and Vegetables Bilingual Picture Dictionary for Kids
French-Khmer Bilingual Color Picture Dictionary for Kids
About This Book: Use this bilingual picture dictionary for children to learn colors. French-Khmer Bilingual Color Picture Dictionary for Kids www.rich.center
French-Khmer (Cambodian) Numbers Bilingual picture book for children
About this book: A bilingual picture book that teaches children to count. French-Khmer Bilingual Digital Picture Book (Cambodia) www.rich.center
French-Khmer (Cambodian) Outdoor places Illustrated bilingual dictionary for children
Use this illustrated bilingual dictionary to familiarize children with outdoor activities. About the Author: Richard Carlson (Richard Carlson Jr.) is the author of bilingual children's books. www.richardcarlson.com English-Khmer (Cambodia) Illustrated bilingual children's dictionary for outdoor activity locations
- Learn Khmer slowly but surely, if we can do it
- Learn to speak Khmer by finding native speakers
- Speak Khmer in 3 months
- Effective learning methods to master Khmer pronunciation
- Le khmer dans le contexte régional
- Apprenez le khmer en ligne : utilisez les meilleures techniques pour réussir
- The Khmer alphabet
- The basics of Khmer grammar
- Tips for Pronouncing Khmer
- Count in Khmer with the basics without the fuss
- Say I love you in Cambodian
- Say thank you in Cambodian
- English Khmer translation: Complete guide
- Common expressions and useful phrases for daily communication in Khmer
- Common mistakes learners of Khmer make and how to avoid them
- Comment prononcer la capitale du Cambodge : « Phnom Penh »
- Maîtriser les voyelles khmers : astuces pour apprendre rapidement
- Salut en Khmer : Apprenez les bases de la langue pour saluer les gens autour de vous
- Dites bonjour en cambodgien : apprenez les salutations de base pour mieux communiquer
- Daily Khmer to learn Khmer
- “Easy Cambodian” to learn Khmer
- Learn Khmer: The best books and apps to help you
- Which French Khmer dictionary ?
- Learn Khmer on video
- How to learn Khmer online
- How to improve your understanding of Khmer through cultural elements ?
- Study Khmer in France
- The different establishments to learn Khmer
- The best films about Cambodia
- Cultural differences to know when learning Khmer
- Where and how to find a teacher to learn Khmer ?
Around the language